Brinkmann takes great pride in the quality of our products. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return your merchandise within 90 days. Please follow the return process below.
Proof of Purchase
A proof of purchase is required. Please include a copy of your original receipt, invoice, or packing slip with your return shipment.
- Call the Brinkmann customer service line at 1-800-527-0717 to request a Return Authorization Number (RA). Items returned without an approved RA cannot be accepted and will not be issued a refund or exchange. Your Brinkmann customer service representative will also provide you with the shipping address for your return.
- Securely pack merchandise for shipment. It is suggested that you use new packaging that will help guarantee the protection of your merchandise during transit.
- Largely and clearly mark your Return Authorization Number on at least 2 sides of your box.
- Return authorization numbers are valid for 90 days from date of issue. Please allow 2-4 weeks from receipt of returned merchandise for exchanges or replacements. For credit card refunds, please allow 1-2 billing cycles for your credit to appear.
- Brinkmann highly recommends using a shipping service that offers insurance and a tracking feature as we cannot be held liable for lost or damaged packages.
- Refunds will be made to the original purchaser and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If it is deemed that Brinkmann is responsible for return shipping, a call-tag will be issued. In all other cases, the customer is liable for return postage.
- Original shipping charges may be deducted from your refund.